You must be logged in to take this course → LOGIN | REGISTER NOW
VLE Training for Nerve Centre Staff
This is aimed at building an understanding as to how to create a course in the CLC VLE from the front end and as well as from backend system (wp-admin).
15 STUDENTS ENROLLED
This is for Nerve Centre staff, aimed at building an understanding as to how to create a course in the CLC VLE from the front end and as well as from backend system (wp-admin).
The learning intentions for this course are as follows:
- Understand the structure of the learning management system (LMS).
- Learn what is required to create an online course?
- Learn how to navigate course settings.
- Understand how to link sections to a course and the associated settings.
- Learn how to create units and customise their settings.
- How to test students understanding within courses by creating Quizes, Questions & Assignments.
- How to ensure students are engaged throughout the course and how to interact via the forum.
- Understand the steps for learners once they have completed their course.
|CLC VLE Learning Management System|
|CLC VLE – Why it was created?||00:00:00|
|CLC VLE – Roles within the system||00:00:00|
|Touch Points (Instructor)||00:00:00|
|Touch Points (Student)||00:00:00|
|Student Guide – Register||00:00:00|
|Student Guide – Profile Fields||00:00:00|
|Student Guide – Taking Courses||00:00:00|
|Student Guide – Interaction||00:00:00|
|CLC VLE – Tutor Quiz||00:03:00|